Planet Eclipse just released a great video for the SL94.
Every year we try to offer every SL owner the ultimate in Style , Innovation, Performance , Features and Adjustability .
In previous years the SL line has included User Definable options for features such as the operating pressure and LPR style as well as classic Ego options such as spring or magnetic trigger return and opto and micro switch options. This year we have taken things a step further with these options, and the SL comes as standard with 2 different trigger combinations. The first style matches what has become the default Ego trigger shape of the last few seasons. A sleek, curved S-type trigger. The second could be considered more of a classic 2-finger design. Both come pre-installed into the dual-mounted roller bearing carrier complete with magnet and spring returns and all adjustment screws and pins. Simply unbolt one bearing carrier, pull out the trigger assembly, and drop in the next.
Internally the SL94 also sees some new upgrades. For the first time we have the New Zick2 kit and Cure3 bolts.
The Zick2 is the next natural progression from the original Zick. It now has a 3-Stage damping effect on the rear stroke, utilizing an air cushion, a hollow-domed PU shock absorbing cushion and a solid final-stop PU bumper. This all combines to decelerate the rearward motion of the bolt and rammer in an even more controlled manner than the previous Zick. Not only that, but the new tail design of the rammer shaft further helps reduce initial drive force on the forward stroke to limit possible damage to the ball being loaded into the barrel.
Sitting above the new Zick2 Rammer kit you will find the new Cure3 bolt. Through observation of the interactions between balls in the feed stack using the very latest High Speed Video equipment we have been able to refine the design of the profiled surface on the top edge of the Bolt. By doing this we have managed to reduce the amount of crush placed on the ball stack in the feed tube during the firing cycle. This helps eliminate cracking of fragile paint and pre-loaded fractures in the stack when used with force-feed loaders.
Of course the rest of the SL94 is beautifully machined and executed as ever, with bespoke designed and machined parts that will only ever be used on the SL range. In-line regulators that remove all superfluous mass. Pared down grip frame. Shaved OOPS body. New on-the-fly clamping feed lever Sprocket screw. And of course the latest generation SL2 Shaft barrel kit, complete with 2 lengths of tip and 3 different internal bore dimensioned backs. Everything that could be done to remove weight and leave a stunningly designed gun has been done. This is the pinnacle of the 2009 Ego Range. The SL94.
Unique SL94 Features
* Bespoke SL SL94 Body
* Bespoke SL Dual Triggers – “S” and “Classic” Style Triggers Included
* Bespoke SL Dual LPR Caps – Adjustable and Fixed LPR Caps Included
* Bespoke SL Dual Valve Guides â€“ HP and LP Valve Guide Kit
* Bespoke SL Zick2 Rammer Kit
* Bespoke SL Cure3 Bolt
* Bespoke SL S3 In-Line Regulator
* Bespoke SL OOPS Assembly
* Bespoke SL Clamping Feed Assembly â€“ With Sprocket Wheel Adjuster
* Bespoke SL Trigger Frame
* Bespoke SL Contour Eye Covers
* Bespoke SL Circuit Board
* 5-Piece SL2 Shaft Barrel Kit
* Viz-Eyes Red BBSS System
* Ultra-Lightweight Monoform Body
* Deftek Offset Feed Tube
* Integrated Rammer Housing
* Integrated FRM
* Offset Bores
* Larger Valve Chamber
* Micro + Opto Switch Board
* Dual Instrument Grade Ball-Raced Trigger
* Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms – Magnetic and Spring Trigger
* Skinny-Fit Co-Moulded Rubber E-Star Grips
* T-Slot Rail Mounting System
* Capped and Uncapped Semi and Ramping Modes
* 9 Debounce Modes
* Bespoke Ego9 High Performance Solenoid Valve
* Transflective LCD Module
* Integrated Audible Sounding Device
All Measurements include Barrel (14″), OOPS, Battery, Ready-to-go.
* Length: 531 mm
* Height: 214 mm
* Width: 26.5 mm
* Weight: 827g/1.82lb
SL2 Barrel Kit Specifications
* 1 x 14 ” Front Section 0.700 ” Bore
* 1 x 16 ” Front Section 0.700 ” Bore
* 1 x Rear Section – 0.685 ” Bore
* 1 x Rear Section – 0.689 ” Bore
* 1 x Rear Section – 0.693 ” Bore